Graphic Format Supported:AI, BMP, DST, DWG, DXF, DXP, LAS, PLT
CNC or Not:Yes
Cooling Mode:Water Cooling
Control Software:Baichu Cypcut fiber laser cutting system
Place of Origin:Anhui, China (Mainland)
Certification:CE, ISO, SGS
Material:Metal, aluminum, stainess steel, Carbon Steel
Laser source:IPG or RAYCUS
Power supply:380V/ 50HZ
After-sales Service Provided:Engineers available to service machinery overseas
Fiber laser cutting machine
- Double ball screw close-loop system and open-type CNC system, ensure high processing accuracy and high working efficiency during high speed cutting.
- Standard collocation of 2000W fiber laser generator and optional 500W~3000W fiber laser generator. Low maintenance cost.
- Enclosure design conforms to CE standard for reliable and safe processing. Pallet changer working table is convenient for material uploading and unloading and further promotes working efficiency.
- Aiming at high speed cutting, we design and manufacture strengthened welded machine body after 2 times of aging process, ensuring long-term accuracy and stability of performance.
- Standard collocation of dual-pressure gas control system of 3 gas sources (high pressure air, nitrogen, oxygen) meets the processing requirement of all kinds of materials. Easy operation and low cost.
- Standard collocation of automatic nesting software (including material management and optimized processing technology) and providing with database of process parameters for easy operation and simple management.
- Optimized optical lens, specially designed nozzle and sensor technology realize more smooth and more stable cutting. Optional collocation of 2000mm×4000mm, 2000mm×6000mm working table.
|IPG/ Raycus Fiber laser generator
|Max Cutting Speed
|30m/min(depending on material and thickness)
|Power Supply Rated Voltage
|Rack working platform
|Baichu Cypcut CNC control system
|Red dot indicator
|Water Cooling System
|Constant temperature water chiller
|Automatic exchange worktable, cover(option)
Contact Us about fiber laser cutting machine
Please feel free to contact us,we will reply within 24h!
We want to know:
- How much the laser power you need
- What materials do you need to process
- The size and thickness of the material